You have 1 PagePop. View
Kindergarten registration is now open. Please access the
link on our Registration & Residency page to complete your registration.
The deadline to complete the kindergarten registration process is Friday, March 24, 2017.
Click an image below to take you to the Registration & Residency page. Please note supplementary Kindergarten material is listed in the Kindergarten and Additional Information drop down.
The Board will:
- Deliberate in many voices, but govern in one.
- Cultivate a sense of group responsibility; understanding that it is the Board, not the staff or administration, which is responsible for excellence in governance.
- Be an active part of the school district's leadership team, striving to lead the district through a clean mission statement, an articulated vision for the district, shared and commonly understood goals, broad and clearly written policies, and a continual monitoring of school and student performance.
- Be willing to hold itself to high standards of excellence in governance and professional responsibility, including a willingness to hold individual Board members and the Board itself accountable for its actions.
- Continually monitor its own process, performance and progress.
- Vigorously and intelligently advocate for the school district and its students on local, state and national level.
- Commit, both individually and collectively, to being well-informed and educated on local, state and national educational issues, initiative and practices.
- Regularly communicate with all stakeholders about school district performance, direction, initiatives, issues and ideas.
- Formally and informally recognize and celebrate school, staff and student success.
- Insist on the pursuit of excellence on the part of all with a role in the school district - staff, students and board members.
- Always strive to act in the interest of what is best for all students, believing that all students can learn and succeed at a high level.
- Serve as a model of positive professional and ethical conduct.