Berlin High Showcase View All
Posted 06/20/2017 03:39PM
Berlin High School is proud to announce that Mrs. Katie Amenta has been selected as Berlin's Teacher of the Year for 2018.
Posted 06/14/2017 03:17PM
We've assembled all of your BHS' summer assignments here, in one convenient place. Check out all of the Summer Assignments for the 2017-18 school year. You should check back later for more additions.
School News View All
Posted 06/15/2017 09:31AM
Registration for Fall Sports is open on Family ID. A current physical must be on file at the Nurse's office at least a week before the first practice. Read more for the tryout schedule.
Posted 06/06/2017 12:41PM
Check these important instructions for your Chromebook Return.
Posted 06/05/2017 08:33AM
The next summer Drivers' Education class will start July 10.
Posted 05/31/2017 06:38AM
The BHS Summer Reading assignment returns for the summer of 2017. Find out what the requirements are . . .
Posted 05/29/2017 07:54PM
The BHS Madrigals recently did a professional recording session to record Earth Song by Frank Ticheli.
Parent Organization News View All
Posted 12/01/2015 09:47AM
Check out the Grad Party page for a listing of the current fundraisers that are running.
Posted 12/01/2015 08:32AM
The Athletic Boosters are always looking for Team Representatives. Read More
Posted 06/15/2017 06:00AM
Saturday, August 26th. 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. For boys and girls grades 2-8.
Posted 06/14/2017 12:55PM
Thursday June 22nd 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Calendar View All
- June 27, 2017 BHS Summer School 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMBHS Room 1204
- June 28, 2017 Football Conditioning 7:00 AM to 8:45 AMBHS Weight Room
- June 28, 2017 BHS Summer School 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMBHS Room 1204
- June 29, 2017 Football Conditioning 7:00 AM to 8:45 AMBHS Weight Room
- June 29, 2017 BHS Summer School 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMBHS Room 1204
- June 30, 2017 Blood Drive at Berlin Congregational Church 11:00 AM to 4:00 PMBerlin Congregational Church
- July 3, 2017 Football Conditioning 7:00 AM to 8:45 AMBHS Weight Room
- July 3, 2017 BHS Summer School 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMBHS Room 1204
- July 4, 2017 BHS Summer School 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMBHS Room 1204
BHS QUICK FACTS
- Established: 1935
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 930
- Colors: Red, White, & Blue
- Mascot: The Redcoat
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.