Berlin High Showcase View All
Posted 01/17/2017 12:56PM
Berlin High School has been named to the AP Honor Roll for the third consecutive year.
Posted 11/07/2016 11:13AM
BHS Unified Sports program receives national award. Read more
School News View All
Posted 01/17/2017 12:50PM
Save a life by donating blood on Feb. 2. Read More
Posted 01/13/2017 08:04AM
Rotation of Periods for the next two weeks.
Posted 01/06/2017 12:02PM
On Thursday, December 22, AP Studio Art students kicked off the holidays by taking on the challenge of painting various winter animation characters, similar to our Nightmare Before Christmas Event earlier this year. Read More
Posted 12/05/2016 09:42AM
Interact wants your can tabs. Read More
Posted 06/16/2016 01:00PM
Parent Organization News View All
Posted 12/01/2015 09:47AM
Check out the Grad Party page for a listing of the current fundraisers that are running.
Posted 12/01/2015 08:32AM
The Athletic Boosters are always looking for Team Representatives. Read More
Calendar View All
- January 23, 2017 Peer Leader Meeting 5:30 PM to 6:30 PMBHS Cafe'
- January 23, 2017 Upbeat Peer Leader Meeting 5:30 PM to 6:30 PMBHS Cafe
- January 23, 2017 Berlin Adult Education Classes 6:00 PM to 8:30 PMBHS Rooms 1101,1103,1105 & 1107
- January 23, 2017 Jazz with Pizzazz planning Meeting 6:30 PM to 8:30 PMBHS Band Room
- January 23, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- January 24, 2017 YMCA BHS Ski Club 2:20 PM to 7:30 PMMt. Southington
- January 24, 2017 Berlin Adult Education Classes 6:00 PM to 8:30 PMBHS Rooms 1101,1103,1105 & 1107
- January 25, 2017 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- January 25, 2017 Berlin Adult Education Classes 6:00 PM to 8:30 PMBHS Rooms 1101,1103,1105 & 1107
BHS QUICK FACTS
- Established: 1935
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 930
- Colors: Red, White, & Blue
- Mascot: The Redcoat
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.