Berlin High Showcase
View Full Showcase
Posted 09/11/2017 04:02PM
Artwork created by several AP Art Students is currently displayed in the cafeteria. The works are a reinterpretation of "The Four Seasons," by Giuseppe Arcimboldo Read more. . .
Posted 08/28/2017 07:39AM
Please watch this video to review the 2017-18 BHS traffic procedures and regulations.
View All BHS News
Posted 09/22/2017 08:25AM
Day 4 Schedule - Daily announcements include Dredcoat Fun Run, BHS Tech xPerts, Girls Basketball, Upbeat Meeting, Writing Center, Newspaper Club, Elephant Toothpaste, BHS TV Club, Homecoming Committee, SAT Prep Course, and Habitat for Humanity.
Posted 09/19/2017 10:52PM
BHS will hold Parent-Teacher Conferences in October. Read more for details
Posted 09/11/2017 04:41PM
A Financial Aid Program will be hosted by the BHS School Counseling Department on Tuesday, October 3 at 6:30 pm in the Video Amp. The program will cover all aspects of financial aid, including important tips for filling out the FAFSA.
Posted 09/11/2017 06:47AM
The Period Rotation from Sept. 11-22
Posted 09/05/2017 04:08PM
Join in the Fun at the Dredcoat Run and Glow Run at Sage Park on Friday the 13th in October. Read more . . .
Parent Organization News
View All PTO News
Posted 12/01/2015 09:47AM
Check out the Grad Party page for a listing of the current fundraisers that are running.
Posted 12/01/2015 08:32AM
The Athletic Boosters are always looking for Team Representatives. Read More
View All Announcements
Posted 09/21/2017 09:03AM
The Berlin Parks and Recreation Department will begin registration for its winter basketball programs for 3-8 graders (9th grade for girls only) on Monday, September 25. Deadline to register is October 26, 7:00pm.
Posted 09/14/2017 03:43PM
This goal directed, dynamic, social skills therapy program offers an intense sensory experience!
View All Events
- September 25, 2017 Peer Leader Meeting 5:30 PM to 6:30 PMBHS Cafe'
- September 25, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- September 26, 2017 Interact Meeting 7:00 AM to 7:20 AMBHS Video Amp
- September 26, 2017 Cabaret Rehearsal 2:15 PM to 3:45 PMBHS Chorus Room
- September 26, 2017 Interact Meeting 2:15 PM to 2:30 PMBHS Room 2226
- September 27, 2017 Cabaret Rehearsal 2:15 PM to 3:45 PMBHS Chorus Room
- September 28, 2017 Cabaret Rehearsal 2:15 PM to 3:45 PMBHS Chorus Room
- October 2, 2017 BHS Hockey Pizza Fundraiser 5:00 PM to 8:00 PMThe Avenue Restaurant 958 Farmington Ave, Berlin
- October 2, 2017 Band Parents meeting 6:30 PM to 8:30 PMBHS-Band Room
BHS QUICK FACTS
- Established: 1935
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 930
- Colors: Red, White, & Blue
- Mascot: The Redcoat
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.