McGee Showcase View All
Posted 04/25/2017 02:00PM
All Berlin students entering grades 5-8 are welcome to register for the Joseph Manzi Foundation Summer Band Camp, being held July 3-14 at McGee from 9 am to 12:30 pm. Students must have an instrument. Some instruments can be supplied-ask your music teacher at your school if you need one.
Posted 04/17/2017 02:09PM
You are invited to the McGee Middle School 7th & 8th Grade Band and Chorus Spring Concert. It will be held on Thursday, May 11th. There will be two concerts, one at 6:15 pm and one at 7:30 pm. Students must attend both concerts.
School News View All
PTO News View All
Posted 03/31/2017 08:02AM
Support McGee School Tuesday, April 4 and order takeout or dine in at Bill's Pizza on Farmington Ave. from 4 pm to 8 pm. Tell them you are supporting McGee! Thank you!!
Posted 02/24/2017 11:27AM
Please support McGee School on Tuesday, Feb. 28th by dining at Bill's Pizza on Farmington Ave in Berlin. Place an order for dine-in or take-out from 4 pm - 8 pm and a portion of the proceeds will benefit McGee School. Be sure to place your receipt in the basket by the cash register or just tell the staff that you are supporting McGee School. Thank you.
Community Announcements View All
Posted 04/28/2017 10:45AM
The summer program is scheduled to start on Monday, June 19 and will end on Friday, August 4. This program is open to Berlin youth, ages 5-12 years (as of June 19).
Posted 04/25/2017 02:21PM
April 25th– June 8th. Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:15PM-5:00PM.
Calendar View All
- May 1, 2017 Faculty Meeting - NO LATE BUS 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- May 1, 2017 Middle School Girls Softball vs. East Hampton MS (Away) 3:30 PMEast Hampton Middle School
- May 1, 2017 Middle School Boys Baseball vs. East Hampton MS (Away) 3:30 PMEast Hampton Middle School
- May 1, 2017 Middle School Boys Outdoor Track vs. Griswold MS-Rocky Hill (Home) 3:45 PMBerlin High School
- May 1, 2017 Middle School Girls Outdoor Track vs. Griswold MS-Rocky Hill (Home) 3:45 PMBerlin High School
- May 2, 2017 PTO Spring Book Fair Auditorium
- May 3, 2017 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- May 3, 2017 PTO Spring Book Fair Auditorium
- May 3, 2017 PTO Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMLMC
McGee Quick Facts
- Established: 1969
- Grades: 6-8
- Students: 709
- Colors: Green & Gold
- Mascot: Spartan
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.