McGee Showcase View All
Posted 11/29/2016 03:27PM
You are cordially invited to attend the McGee School 7th & 8th grade Band & Chorus Winter Concert on Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 7:00 pm in the McGee Middle School auditorium.
Posted 11/15/2016 11:00AM
All students interested in participating in a Winter sport at McGee Middle School must register online (no more handing out and collecting emergency information sheets). A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link, or copy and paste the following web address: https://www.familyid.com/programs/catherine-m-mcgee-2016-winter-athletics-registration In addition, sports physicals signed by your doctor should be turned in to the nurses office before tryouts.
School News View All
PTO News View All
Posted 11/21/2016 02:00PM
Dine-in or take-out from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm, 20% of your order will be donated *** Just tell them you are supporting McGee.
Posted 11/16/2016 02:48PM
Do you LOVE your new Mixed Bag products and want to order more? Well, you're in luck because it's easy to continue to support the McGee PTO and shop for these great products on-line through December 31 – get a jump start on that holiday shopping!
Community Announcements View All
Calendar View All
- December 8, 2016 Report Cards Go Home
- December 9, 2016 Jingle All the Way - Band Event 4:45 PM to 9:00 PM
- December 9, 2016 Upbeat McGee Drop In "Y Zone" Night 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMMcGee
- December 12, 2016 Department Meeting - NO LATE BUS 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- December 12, 2016 Middle School Girls Basketball vs. Colchester Intermediate (Away) 3:30 PMColchester Intermediate
- December 12, 2016 Middle School Boys Basketball vs. Colchester Intermediate (Home) 3:30 PMMcGee Middle School
- December 12, 2016 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- December 13, 2016 Middle School Girls Basketball vs. Griswold MS-Rocky Hill (Away) 3:30 PMGriswold MS - Rocky Hill
- December 13, 2016 Middle School Boys Basketball vs. Griswold MS-Rocky Hill (Home) 3:30 PMMcGee Middle School
McGee Quick Facts
- Established: 1969
- Grades: 6-8
- Students: 709
- Colors: Green & Gold
- Mascot: Spartan
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.