McGee Showcase View All
Posted 01/17/2017 09:16AM
The Ambassadors Club is hosting a book drive for Read to Grow, starting Tuesday, January 17th and running through Friday, January 27th. The homeroom with the most books collected will earn a party in the library with music, hot chocolate and snacks! Thanks in advance for your support and participation! If you have any questions please contact the school counselors.
Posted 01/06/2017 08:20AM
You are cordially invited to attend the McGee School 6th grade, Band & Chorus Winter Concert, on Thursday, January 26th at 7 pm.
School News View All
PTO News View All
Posted 11/21/2016 02:00PM
Dine-in or take-out from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm, 20% of your order will be donated *** Just tell them you are supporting McGee.
Posted 11/16/2016 02:48PM
Do you LOVE your new Mixed Bag products and want to order more? Well, you're in luck because it's easy to continue to support the McGee PTO and shop for these great products on-line through December 31 – get a jump start on that holiday shopping!
Community Announcements View All
You have 1 PagePop. View
Calendar View All
- January 17, 2017 Department Meeting - NO LATE BUS 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- January 18, 2017 Middle School Girls Basketball vs. Griswold MS-Rocky Hill (Home) 3:30 PMMcGee Middle School
- January 18, 2017 Middle School Boys Basketball vs. Griswold MS-Rocky Hill (Away) 3:30 PMGriswold MS - Rocky Hill
- January 19, 2017 Middle School Girls Basketball vs. Cromwell MS (Home) 3:30 PMMcGee Middle School
- January 19, 2017 Middle School Boys Basketball vs. Cromwell MS (Away) 3:30 PMCromwell Middle School
- January 20, 2017 ADVISORY
- January 23, 2017 Middle School Girls Basketball vs. RHAM MS (Away) 3:30 PMRHAM Middle School
- January 23, 2017 Middle School Boys Basketball vs. RHAM MS (Home) 3:30 PMMcGee Middle School
- January 23, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
McGee Quick Facts
- Established: 1969
- Grades: 6-8
- Students: 709
- Colors: Green & Gold
- Mascot: Spartan
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.