Hubbard Showcase View All
Posted 10/20/2016 07:46PM
Throughout the course of the year, Berlin Bravos award recipients are recognized for...
Posted 10/20/2016 07:42PM
As part of Hubbard's Husky Pride character education program, each month a student is chosen from each class to receive the Character Student of the Month award. The class award recipient is someone who...
School News View All
Posted 10/06/2016 08:17PM
Form and Payment due by October 7th
Posted 10/05/2016 12:14PM
The Parents Club of Mary E. Griswold School is hosting a holiday-spirited day for families and shoppers featuring more than 40 unique, local vendors, bake sale, & a raffle. The Holiday Extravaganza is on Saturday, November 5th from 9:00am - 2:00pm.
PTO News View All
Community Announcements View All
Posted 10/14/2016 06:00AM
Program runs from Monday, November 7, 2016 to Thursday, March 9, 2017
Posted 10/13/2016 06:52PM
Friday, October 28, 2016, 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Calendar View All
- October 24, 2016 BOE Committee Meeting - Student Achievement 6:00 PM to 6:45 PMBoard of Education
- October 24, 2016 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- November 8, 2016 NO SCHOOL - PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT Hubbard School
- November 8, 2016 Prof. Dev.-No School for Students District
- November 14, 2016 PTO Meeting 6:30 PM to 8:00 PMHubbard Cafetorium
- November 15, 2016 PTO Book Fair 8:30 AM to 3:15 PMHUBBARD GYM
- November 16, 2016 PTO Book Fair 8:30 AM to 3:15 PMHUBBARD GYM
- November 17, 2016 PTO Book Fair 8:30 AM to 3:15 PMHUBBARD GYM
- November 17, 2016 Family Open House 6:30 PM to 8:00 PMHubbard School
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 200
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.