View Full Showcase
Posted 08/22/2017 02:28PM
To ensure alignment across all Berlin elementary schools and facilitate school operation and procedures in the morning, please make note of the minor time revisions concerning Hubbard arrival procedures in the attached document...
Posted 08/22/2017 02:18PM
Hubbard has been fortunate enough to have Heather supporting our students and staff as a special education teacher since 2010. She has offered her exceptional skills, talents, and commitment for the betterment of K-5 learners, epitomizing professionalism, dedication, and the true meaning of a student-centered philosophy. Mrs. Sita has consistently evidenced superior performance and perspective in working with...
View All Hubbard News
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 09/14/2017 03:43PM
This goal directed, dynamic, social skills therapy program offers an intense sensory experience!
Posted 09/11/2017 02:56PM
Quick and easy! Open to all ages 4 and over - no residency required. All vaccines are injectable and preservative-free.
View All Events
- September 19, 2017 PTO Meeting 6:30 PM to 8:00 PMCafe
- September 25, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- October 4, 2017 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- October 6, 2017 Prof. Dev. - No School for students District
- October 9, 2017 Columbus Day - No School District
- October 10, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting *due to Columbus Day 10/9 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- October 18, 2017 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- October 23, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- November 7, 2017 Prof. Dev.-No School for Students District
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 210
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.