Hubbard Showcase View All
Posted 06/23/2017 11:03AM
At the end of the school year, students entering grades 1-5 were given a list of math websites and apps that can be used to review important grade level skills over the summer. To access
Posted 06/15/2017 10:01PM
We are excited to inform you of the Summer Reading Plan for all Berlin elementary students. This is a collaborative effort between the Berlin Schools and the Berlin-Peck Memorial Library. Summer is a wonderful time for parents and students to choose books that are engaging and interesting and enjoy reading together. We encourage you to read aloud to your children, provide time for them to read independently, discuss what they are reading, search for books together, and let them catch you reading. It is a great opportunity for students to apply the reading strategies they learned during the school year to books they want to read.
School News View All
PTO News View All
Community Announcements View All
Posted 06/15/2017 06:00AM
Saturday, August 26th. 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. For boys and girls grades 2-8.
Posted 06/14/2017 12:55PM
Thursday June 22nd 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Calendar View All
- July 20, 2017 Summer Reading Scholastic Book Fair 4:00 PM to 7:00 PMMcGee Gymnasium
- July 24, 2017 BOE Special Meeting 6:00 PMBoard of Education
- August 14, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- August 28, 2017 Teacher Orientation District
- August 29, 2017 Prof. Dev.-No School for Students District
- August 30, 2017 First Day of School District
- September 4, 2017 Labor Day-No School District
- September 11, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- September 13, 2017 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 215
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.