View Full Showcase
Posted 01/19/2018 09:23PM
Hubbard Elementary School is participating in the 2018 Follett Challenge and we need your support! By voting for the video we've created, you can help us win up to $60,000 for our students! Please vote for our video EVERY DAY from January 22-26. Go online at: http://follettchallenge.com/videos/1033 or scan the QR code on the attached link...
Posted 01/05/2018 11:39AM
As part of Hubbard's Husky Pride character development program, each month a student is chosen from each class to receive the Character Student of the Month award. The class award recipient is someone who...
View All Hubbard News
Posted 01/03/2018 10:43AM
Come out and support Griswold & Hubbard Elementary Schools as their bands perform God Bless America in front of thousands! Saturday, February 3 at 7:00pm.
Posted 12/05/2017 08:24AM
Does your child like to act, sing, and dance? We have the perfect program for them! We're offering a four week Intro to Musical Theater enrichment program for students enrolled at Hubbard Elementary School.
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 01/22/2018 08:32AM
Learn leadership skills, how to diaper and feed infants, how to handle choking emergencies, rescue breathing, basic first aid and lots more.
Posted 01/18/2018 09:55AM
Join us for our 3rd annual Valentine's Day Party where we celebrate our love of animals. We will make special treats for some of Hungerford's animals, meet and greet the animals, and make crafts to take home.
View All Events
- January 23, 2018 4th & 5th Grade Winter Band Concert 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- January 23, 2018 BOE Special Meeting 5:30 PMBOE Meeting Room
- January 23, 2018 4th & 5th Grade Winter Band Concert 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- January 24, 2018 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- January 24, 2018 4th & 5th Grade Winter Band Concert (snow date) 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- January 24, 2018 BOE Special Meeting 5:30 PMBOE Meeting Room
- January 24, 2018 4th & 5th Grade Winter Band Concert (snow date) 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- January 30, 2018 Spell-a-thon pledge packets due to teachers
- January 31, 2018 Spell-a-thon (during class)
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 210
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.