Hubbard Showcase View All
Posted 09/15/2016 09:01PM
Ms. DeBlasio joined the Berlin staff in 2002, securing a position as a physical education teacher for both Hubbard and Willard schools. While Hubbard has been the primary place for Ms. DeBlasio's teaching practice, she has also instructed students at Willard throughout her tenure. Over her years of service, Ms. DeBlasio's commitment to the Hubbard school community and the greater community at large warrants high commendation. She is regarded by staff as...
Posted 08/09/2016 02:10PM
Here is another book preview featuring Denise McNair, our Town Manager.
School News View All
Posted 09/15/2016 08:52PM
Testing will begin at the end of September
Posted 06/09/2016 04:11PM
Parent Letter and Information
PTO News View All
Posted 09/22/2016 08:24PM
Starts: September 26th Orders Due: October 17th Delivery Date: November 17th
Posted 09/22/2016 08:21PM
Join today- Together we can make a difference!
Posted 09/08/2016 08:27PM
Can you help?
Community Announcements View All
Calendar View All
- September 30, 2016 Berlin Fair Day-No School District
- October 6, 2016 School Pictures Hubbard School
- October 10, 2016 Columbus Day - No School District
- October 10, 2016 NO SCHOOL - COLUMBUS DAY Hubbard School
- October 11, 2016 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- October 19, 2016 12:45 Dismissal - Professional Development Hubbard School
- October 19, 2016 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- October 24, 2016 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- November 8, 2016 NO SCHOOL - PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT Hubbard School
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 200
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.