Willard Showcase View All
Posted 03/22/2017 01:14PM
Berlin & Berlin s Lion Club are teaming up to sponsor a Used Children's Book Drive during the week of March 27-31
Posted 03/16/2017 05:08PM
Celebrating Emma and Johhny for their excellent work and growth as students.
Posted 02/27/2017 11:17AM
On February 6, 2017, students at Willard celebrated our 100th day of school by collecting 1,325 non-perishable food items for the Berlin Food Pantry. Click for more...
School News View All
Posted 03/25/2017 03:32PM
The Family Calendar for April is now available. Please click on the link to view.
Posted 03/21/2017 07:18AM
Book Drive to Support Local Organizations
Posted 03/20/2017 10:56AM
Tickets on sale now for shows 3/31 and 4/1 at McGee School. Click for more...
PTO News View All
Community Announcements View All
Posted 03/27/2017 09:56AM
Saturday, April 22nd – Saturday, June 3rd
Posted 03/23/2017 06:00AM
April 30, 2017 – June 10, 2017. All ages welcome and encouraged to participate. Registration begins April 17, 2017 on www.walkingworks.com or on their mobile app.
One of three elementary schools in Berlin, CT.
Calendar View All
- March 27, 2017 Spring Pictures (PreK, Kindergarten, 1st grade)
- March 27, 2017 CAS Parent Volunteer Banquet 5:00 PMAqua Turf
- March 27, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- March 28, 2017 Gr. 1 High Touch/High Tech (in school)
- March 28, 2017 Spring Pictures (Grades 2, 3, 4 and 5)
- March 28, 2017 Annual Town Budget Public Hearing 7:00 PMBerlin High School
- March 29, 2017 Gr. 1 High Touch/High Tech (in school)
- March 30, 2017 Gr. 2 Field Trip to Science Center 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- March 31, 2017 Gr. 5 CMEA Elementary Honors Choir
Willard Quick Facts
- Established: 1954
- Grades: Pre-K through 5
- Students: 512
- Colors: Navy Blue and White
- Mascot: Willard the Wolf
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.