View Full Showcase
Posted 09/06/2017 01:35PM
Congratulations to Mr. David Sirois, Willard Elementary School's 2017 Teacher of the Year.
Posted 08/04/2017 10:03AM
An introduction letter from Willard's new Assistant Principal, Megan Sirois.
Posted 06/23/2017 11:03AM
At the end of the school year, students entering grades 1-5 were given a list of math websites and apps that can be used to review important grade level skills over the summer. To access
View All Willard News
Posted 09/07/2017 04:20PM
Does your child like to act, sing, and dance? We have the perfect program for them! We're offering a five week Intro to Musical Theater enrichment program for students enrolled at Willard Elementary School.
Posted 09/06/2017 09:42AM
Information on the Connecticut Physical Fitness Assessment required of all students in Grade 4
Posted 09/01/2017 04:04PM
The Family Calendar for September is now available. Please click on the link to view.
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 09/14/2017 03:43PM
This goal directed, dynamic, social skills therapy program offers an intense sensory experience!
Posted 09/11/2017 02:56PM
Quick and easy! Open to all ages 4 and over - no residency required. All vaccines are injectable and preservative-free.
One of three elementary schools in Berlin, CT.
View All Events
- September 25, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- September 28, 2017 Kindergarten-Indian Rock
- October 4, 2017 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- October 6, 2017 Prof. Dev. - No School for students District
- October 9, 2017 Columbus Day - No School District
- October 10, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting *due to Columbus Day 10/9 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- October 18, 2017 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- October 23, 2017 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- November 7, 2017 Prof. Dev.-No School for Students District
Willard Quick Facts
- Established: 1954
- Grades: Pre-K through 5
- Students: 512
- Colors: Navy Blue and White
- Mascot: Willard the Wolf
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.