Willard Showcase View All
Posted 06/16/2016 10:18AM
At the end of the school year, students entering grades 1-5 were given a list of math websites and apps that can be used to review important grade level skills over the summer. To access
Posted 06/10/2016 02:16PM
Welcome to the Ready...Set...READ Summer Reading Program! As you track your summer reading, compete against aliens from other planets, and enjoy participating in creature transformations, challenges, and lotteries!
School News View All
Posted 08/25/2016 08:36AM
The Family Calendar for September is now available. Please click on the link to view.
Posted 06/10/2016 03:57PM
Many of your child's technology resources are available online over the summer. Click here to learn more about what is available to keep that mind sharp.
Posted 06/03/2016 02:36PM
Date:Saturday, June 4, 2016 Place: YMCA Camp Sloper, Southington Time: 2:00 PM
PTO News View All
Posted 04/29/2016 08:36AM
PTO officers announced; there are still committee chair positions in need of volunteers. Click for more information.
Posted 10/15/2015 01:59PM
Please register your Stop-and-Shop card to support Willard School. Click for more information.
Community Announcements View All
You have 1 PagePop. View
One of three elementary schools in Berlin, CT.
Calendar View All
- August 29, 2016 Convocation & Teacher Orientation McGee & District
- August 30, 2016 Prof. Dev.-No School for Students District
- August 31, 2016 First Day of School District
- September 5, 2016 Labor Day-No School District
- September 12, 2016 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- September 14, 2016 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- September 15, 2016 Open House 6:00 PM
- September 26, 2016 Picture Day
- September 26, 2016 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
Willard Quick Facts
- Established: 1954
- Grades: Pre-K through 5
- Students: 512
- Colors: Navy Blue and White
- Mascot: Willard the Wolf
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.