Willard Showcase View All
Posted 05/12/2017 01:11PM
Celebrating Ava and Grace for their excellent work and growth as students.
Posted 05/02/2017 04:29PM
Congratulations to our Students of the Month for their commitment in being positive role models for their peers and helping others solve conflicts.
School News View All
Posted 05/26/2017 01:16PM
Please join us for the Annual Willard Fine Arts & Literacy Night , Thursday, June 1, 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Posted 05/24/2017 03:11PM
The Family Calendar for June is now available. Please click on the link to view.
Posted 04/26/2017 12:32PM
The Family Calendar for May is now available. Please click on the link to view.
PTO News View All
Community Announcements View All
Posted 05/26/2017 09:02AM
Girls entering grades 2 through 9 in the fall are welcome.
Posted 05/23/2017 09:41AM
Saturdays: 9/9 – 10/21, 9:00 to 10:00am, Boys and Girls age 3-7
One of three elementary schools in Berlin, CT.
Calendar View All
- May 29, 2017 Memorial Day Holiday-No School District
- May 30, 2017 Gr. 5 Author Study at McGee
- June 1, 2017 Gr. 2 Mystic Aquarium
- June 1, 2017 Art Show 4:30 PM to 6:00 PMWllard
- June 1, 2017 Upbeat Community Team Meeting 6:00 PMUpbeat Room at BHS
- June 2, 2017 Upbeat McGee Drop In "Y Zone" Night 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMMcGee
- June 5, 2017 Upbeat Peer Leader Meeting 5:30 PM to 6:30 PMBHS Cafe
- June 5, 2017 PTO Meeting 6:30 PMLibrary
- June 7, 2017 Volunteer Breakfast
Willard Quick Facts
- Established: 1954
- Grades: Pre-K through 5
- Students: 512
- Colors: Navy Blue and White
- Mascot: Willard the Wolf
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.