Willard Showcase View All
Posted 11/30/2016 01:36PM
We would like to congratulate Elijah Burgos and Angela Gross, our fifth grade recipients of the Connecticut Association of Public School Superintendent's Award,
Posted 11/11/2016 12:44PM
Congratulations to our Willard Pride Students of the Month! Students demonstrated being safe at school.
Posted 11/10/2016 02:21PM
Preschool students participated in a Trike-A-Thon to benefit St. Jude's Children's Hospital
School News View All
Posted 11/30/2016 01:53PM
The Family Calendar for December is now available. Please click on the link to view.
Posted 11/21/2016 03:02PM
The newsletter for fall 2016 is here! Click on the link below for to read all about what is happening at Willard.
Posted 11/01/2016 03:56PM
Information and directions to sign up for November/December conferences
PTO News View All
Posted 11/27/2016 09:06PM
The PTO is raising money from purchases at Five Below and Charming Charlie in Plainville. Click for more...
Posted 11/22/2016 02:51PM
Click the link for the order form for gift cards for the holidays, which help benefit the PTO.
Community Announcements View All
One of three elementary schools in Berlin, CT.
Calendar View All
- December 7, 2016 Early Dismissal - After School Conferences 12:45 PM
- December 8, 2016 Early Dismissal - Evening Conferences 12:45 PM
- December 12, 2016 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- December 14, 2016 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- December 14, 2016 Chorus/Band Concert
- December 20, 2016 Holiday Shop
- December 21, 2016 Holiday Shop 12:00 AM
- December 22, 2016 Holiday Shop 12:00 AM
- December 23, 2016 1/2 day before Winter Break District
Willard Quick Facts
- Established: 1954
- Grades: Pre-K through 5
- Students: 512
- Colors: Navy Blue and White
- Mascot: Willard the Wolf
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.