For additional languages, please scroll to the bottom of this webpage to access Google Translate options.
Click Here to Access the Online Scheduler
*please note you may only signup for conference beginning Sunday, October 29th.
October 25, 2017
Dear Grade K-5 Parents and Guardians,
At Griswold School, we will be holding conferences for grades K-5 on November 29, December 6, and December 7. Families will sign up for conferences online. The parent portal will be open from Sunday, October 29, through Friday, November 10, for families to schedule a conference time. If you experience any difficulty accessing the online system, please call the school office. Please be sure to retain your confirmation number in case you need to make any revisions to your conference time. We look forward to celebrating your child’s progress with you.
Please note: Conferences will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis. We strongly encourage you to sign up at your earliest convenience.
Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions
- How to log in to the On-line Conference Scheduler:
- Visit the school’s homepage (http://www.berlinschools.org/subsite/ges)
- Click on the “Canyon Creek Scheduler” link found under the “Resources for Families” section at the bottom of the page.
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page:
- Choose Mary E. Griswold Elementary from the drop down list and click “GO.”
Enter the school password (griswoldes).
- Enter your student’s “Student ID.” If you do not know the Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date.
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school, you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question: “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. Your email address is kept private.
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Important: Write down the Confirmation Number. You will need this number to cancel/change your appointment.
Online Scheduler directions provided by Canyon Creek Software