Berlin High Showcase
View Full Showcase
Posted 01/30/2018 02:27PM
A fabulously fun award-winning musical based on the adored movie, Legally Blonde The Musical, follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes and scandal in pursuit of her dreams. Action-packed and exploding with memorable songs and dynamic dances - this musical is so much fun, it should be illegal!
Posted 12/13/2017 07:37AM
Watch this great video showcasing our statement of core values & beliefs here at Berlin High School.
View All BHS News
Posted 02/23/2018 08:02AM
Day 1 Schedule - Daily announcements include Boys Golf, Meditation Mondays, Recycling Club/Green House, Book Club, AP Test Information, and Cast Ons.
Posted 02/21/2018 06:59AM
Rotation of periods following the February break.
Posted 02/13/2018 01:26PM
Keep it green when you clean! Saturday, Feb. 24, 9am - 3pm and Sunday, Feb. 25, 12pm - 4pm at Pistol Creek.
Posted 02/12/2018 02:37PM
The next Drivers' Education Class will start on Feb. 26. Get more information here or see Mr. Fuller
Posted 02/12/2018 01:30PM
The Honor Roll for the second marking period is available now. Read More.
Posted 02/09/2018 08:53AM
It may seem like a month away, but spring will be here before you know it. Sign up for a spring sport on FamilyID and avoid the last minute rush.
Posted 02/06/2018 09:21AM
BHS Artists host Empty Bowls Event on March 13 in the Berlin High School cafeteria. Read More
Posted 02/05/2018 06:57AM
See the next two week's period rotation leading up to the President's Day Holiday
Parent Organization News
View All PTO News
Posted 12/01/2015 09:47AM
Check out the Grad Party page for a listing of the current fundraisers that are running.
Posted 12/01/2015 08:32AM
The Athletic Boosters are always looking for Team Representatives. Read More
View All Announcements
Posted 02/23/2018 09:49AM
Help support the BHS class of 2018 all night grad party with a clothing drive on Saturday, April 28!
Posted 02/21/2018 01:18PM
Available divisions include: 5 y.o. instructional, T-ball, Farm, Minors, Majors, Jr. Little League, Softball & Challengers
View All Events
- February 26, 2018 Communications Committee 6:00 PMBOE
- February 26, 2018 Ad-Hoc Committee for Policy Review/Revision 6:30 PMBOE Suffield Conference Room (next to PPS Office)
- February 26, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- February 28, 2018 Willard PTO Pasta Supper 3:00 PM to 9:00 PMBHS Cafe' and hallways surrounding the cafe'
- March 1, 2018 Willard PTO Pasta Supper/SNOW DATE 3:00 PM to 9:00 PMBHS Cafe' and hallways surrounding the cafe'
- March 1, 2018 Empty Bowls/Art Fundraiser 4:00 PM to 8:00 PMBHS Cafe'
- March 2, 2018 BHS Musical 7:00 PM to 9:30 PMBand Room, Chorus Room & Auditorium/ticketbooth/lobby
- March 3, 2018 BHS Musical 7:00 PM to 9:30 PMBand Room, Chorus Room & Auditorium/ticketbooth/lobby
- March 4, 2018 BHS Musical 7:00 PM to 9:30 PMBand Room, Chorus Room & Auditorium/ticketbooth/lobby
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.