Berlin High Showcase
View Full Showcase
Posted 04/23/2018 10:09AM
BHS announces its Valedictorian and Salutatorian for the Class of 2018.
Posted 12/13/2017 07:37AM
Watch this great video showcasing our statement of core values & beliefs here at Berlin High School.
View All BHS News
Posted 05/21/2018 08:07AM
Day 4 Schedule - Daily announcements include Upbeat Meeting, Mr. BHS, Puerto Vallarta Fundraiser, and the Upbeat Room is closed periods 3 and 4 today.
Posted 05/18/2018 09:06AM
Register for UConn ECE classes by June 1
Posted 05/16/2018 08:51AM
Help support the Interact Club at the Rotary fundraiser dine-out night at Puerto Vallarta (1383 Berlin Turnpike, Newington) on Tuesday, May 22
Posted 05/11/2018 02:08PM
Weekly rotation of periods for the next two weeks.
Posted 05/03/2018 11:19AM
Student artwork will be on display in the Berlin-Peck Memorial Library May 29-June 1.
Posted 04/20/2018 02:18PM
The Redcoat Review published its second issue of the year. Read it here.
Posted 04/15/2018 07:12PM
Come out and support our BHS spring sports teams at the Spotlight Events this spring.
Parent Organization News
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 05/16/2018 02:14PM
Join us for the best summer ever where your child's days are filled with friendship, learning, activities and most of all, fun!
Posted 05/07/2018 11:28AM
Berlin Upbeat and You Can Love Life, local non profit, will be combining forces to hold a Grinder Sale Fundraiser.
View All Events
- May 21, 2018 BOE Special Meeting 5:00 PMBoard of Education
- May 21, 2018 Peer Leader Meeting 5:30 PM to 6:30 PMBHS Cafe'
- May 22, 2018 Interact Meeting 7:00 AM to 7:25 AMBHS Video Amp
- May 22, 2018 Interact Meeting 2:10 PM to 2:30 PMRoom 2226
- May 22, 2018 Puerto Vallarta - Interact Club Fundraiser 3:00 PM to 10:00 PMPuerto Vallerta Restaurant, Newington
- May 23, 2018 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- May 23, 2018 Communications Committee 7:30 AMBOE
- May 23, 2018 Upbeat Senior Board Meeting 11:45 AM to 12:45 PMBHS Video Amp
- May 23, 2018 BHS Capstone 5:00 PM to 8:00 PMBHS B-Gym & math classrooms
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.