Berlin High Showcase
View Full Showcase
View All BHS News
Posted 03/20/2018 08:10AM
Day 3 Schedule - Daily announcements include Boosters Scholarship, Junior Prom Tickets, and 3v3 Basketball Tournament
Posted 03/16/2018 03:00PM
Rotation of periods for the next two weeks
Posted 03/15/2018 11:07AM
Everyone's talking about the rising cost of college. If your high school freshman, sophomore, or junior plans to attend a four-year college or university, this presentation is for you.
Posted 03/12/2018 09:15AM
Posted 03/09/2018 07:15AM
Due to the Snow Days, Quarter 3 has been extended until Wed. April 4.
Posted 03/01/2018 10:31AM
Parent - Teacher Conferences are coming up soon. Make your appointments on Canyon Creek Scheduler
Posted 02/09/2018 08:53AM
It may seem like a month away, but spring will be here before you know it. Sign up for a spring sport on FamilyID and avoid the last minute rush.
Parent Organization News
View All PTO News
Posted 12/01/2015 09:47AM
Check out the Grad Party page for a listing of the current fundraisers that are running.
Posted 12/01/2015 08:32AM
The Athletic Boosters are always looking for Team Representatives. Read More
View All Announcements
Posted 03/20/2018 02:51PM
Traditional & specialty camps, sports, dance, and musical theater. Grades K through 10, June 25 - August 24, 2018!
Posted 03/20/2018 02:36PM
Learn leadership skills, how to diaper and feed infants, how to handle choking emergencies, rescue breathing, basic first aid and lots more. Bring a pen, note book and a bag lunch. Includes Babysitter's Training Handbook, DVD & Emergency Reference Guide. This course is for ages 11 – 15 years old.
View All Events
- March 20, 2018 BHS Art Department /Empty Bowls/Dinner-Fundraiser 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- March 20, 2018 All Night Grad Party Meeting 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMBHS Video Amp
- March 21, 2018 Half-Day for Students and Staff 7:25 AM to 11:30 AMBHS
- March 21, 2018 SAT Testing Day 7:25 AM to 11:30 AMVarious Classrooms
- March 21, 2018 Evening Conferences - Rescheduled Date 5:30 PM to 7:50 PMVarious Classrooms
- March 24, 2018 UpBeat Ski Trip Okemo Mt Resort
- March 24, 2018 Berlin Parks and Rec Easter Candy Hunt 12:30 PM to 3:00 PMBHS A&B Gym (inclement weather) or on Grounds
- March 26, 2018 AP Studio Art Exhibition Berlin-Peck Memorial Library
- March 26, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.