Berlin High Showcase
View Full Showcase
Posted 04/15/2018 06:08PM
The Berlin Improv Team earned a spot at the, highly selective, Hartford Improv Festival, for the second year.
Posted 12/13/2017 07:37AM
Watch this great video showcasing our statement of core values & beliefs here at Berlin High School.
View All BHS News
Posted 04/20/2018 08:21AM
Day 3 Schedule - Daily announcements include District-Wide Art Show, Upbeat Meeting, and 3v3 Basketball Tournament.
Posted 04/20/2018 02:18PM
The Redcoat Review published its second issue of the year. Read it here.
Posted 04/15/2018 07:12PM
Come out and support our BHS spring sports teams at the Spotlight Events this spring.
Posted 04/15/2018 06:36PM
The next two weeks' period rotation
Posted 04/15/2018 06:34PM
Four BHS Seniors committed to colleges as part of the National Signing Day.
Parent Organization News
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 04/18/2018 07:38AM
All students entering grades 5 - 8 are welcome! Small group instrumental lessons taught by high school students, fun outside activities, full band rehearsals and more!
Posted 04/17/2018 11:37AM
Awesome activity weeks for summer 2018!
View All Events
- April 20, 2018 District Art Show 11:00 AM to 8:00 PMNew Britain Museum of American Art, 56 Lexington St., New Britain
- April 21, 2018 District Art Show 11:00 AM to 8:00 PMNew Britain Museum of American Art, 56 Lexington St., New Britain
- April 22, 2018 District Art Show 11:00 AM to 8:00 PMNew Britain Museum of American Art, 56 Lexington St., New Britain
- April 23, 2018 Student Achievement Committee 6:00 PMBOE Library/Conference Room
- April 23, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- April 24, 2018 Interact Meeting 7:00 AM to 7:25 AMBHS Video Amp
- April 24, 2018 Interact Meeting 2:10 PM to 2:25 PMBHS Room 2226
- April 25, 2018 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- April 25, 2018 Upbeat Senior Board Meeting 11:45 AM to 12:45 PMBHS Video Amp
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.