View Full Showcase
Posted 03/01/2018 09:18PM
Welcome to Hubbard School's first edition of The Hubbard Spotlight. This edition focuses on a primary initiative in our school and district, the Habits of Mind. ...
Posted 03/01/2018 09:04PM
As part of Hubbard's Husky Pride character education program, each month a student is chosen from each class to receive the Character Student of the Month award. The class award recipient is someone who ...
View All Hubbard News
Posted 02/28/2018 02:41PM
Physical fitness can strengthen the heart, bones and lungs. It helps to reduce blood sugar levels. Being active can improve energy levels and it enhances emotional well-being. Sign up to work out after school in our Fitness Club.
Posted 02/22/2018 08:59PM
Parent Portal open February 25th- March 9th
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 03/15/2018 11:58AM
View the Berlin Parks and Recreation Spring 2018 brochure to view and register for available programs!
Posted 03/14/2018 01:12PM
Registration has started for the 2018 JuBriCoSa Summer Arts Academy for young people ages 7-18. JuBriCoSa, which is entering its 30th year, is a non-profit organization that teaches young people self-confidence and responsibility through the performing arts.
View All Events
- March 19, 2018 Security and Safety Forum 7:30 PMBerlin High School Auditorium
- March 26, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- March 30, 2018 Good Friday-No School District
- April 3, 2018 Gr. 1 - University of Hartford, Lincoln Theater 9:15 AM to 11:30 AM
- April 5, 2018 Pasta Supper 5:00 PMBerlin High School
- April 9, 2018 April Break-No School District
- April 10, 2018 April Break-No School District
- April 11, 2018 April Break-No School District
- April 12, 2018 April Break-No School District
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 210
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.