View Full Showcase
Posted 08/16/2018 03:37PM
Katie joined the Hubbard staff in 2010 and served in such roles as special education paraprofessional, long-term grade 1substitute teacher, office/recess paraprofessional, and reading paraprofessional before securing her kindergarten classroom teaching position in 2013. Without question, Mrs. Wasilewski's unparalleled positive disposition and daily commitment to putting the needs of students, families, and colleagues before her are unique, defining traits that not just all educators, but anyone, would covet. The fabric of Katie's character, ...
Posted 08/03/2018 03:27PM
Take a few minutes to watch our summer reading and math video updates. The videos share ideas to continue summer learning in fun and engaging ways - including though many day-to-day activities. Refer to earlier news posts for additional summer learning activities and ideas.
View All Hubbard News
Posted 06/15/2018 03:30PM
It is time for some Summer Reading! Here are a lot of links to start your summer of reading off right!
Posted 06/06/2018 03:00PM
Cub Scout Pack 5 is hosting family-friendly events throughout the summer that are open to our community!
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 08/17/2018 12:17PM
Registration is now open for our next 6 week Intro to Dance session here at the New Britain–Berlin YMCA.
Posted 08/17/2018 12:15PM
Our swim lessons build water safety skills, confidence, and character.
View All Events
- August 27, 2018 Teacher Orientation District wide
- August 27, 2018 Meet and Greet 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- August 27, 2018 BOE Special Meeting 7:00 PMBerlin High School Auditorium
- August 28, 2018 Prof Dev - No School for Students District wide
- August 29, 2018 *FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- September 3, 2018 Labor Day - No School District wide
- September 10, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- September 12, 2018 Parent Open House (2 sessions) 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- September 14, 2018 Berlin Fair Day - No School District wide
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 210
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.