View Full Showcase
Posted 04/05/2018 10:07PM
As part of Hubbard's Husky Pride character development program, each month a student is chosen from each class to receive the Character Student of the Month award. The class award recipient is someone who...
Posted 03/30/2018 04:35PM
Welcome to Hubbard School's second edition of The Hubbard Spotlight. This edition focuses on a recent math practice happening in our K-5 classrooms, Number Talks...
View All Hubbard News
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 05/24/2018 07:59AM
Girls entering grades 2 through 9 in the fall are welcome. This clinic will be staffed by highly qualified, certified, and enthusiastic Berlin High School coaches, and will be assisted by members of the Lady Redcoat Girls Basketball Team.
Posted 05/16/2018 02:14PM
Join us for the best summer ever where your child's days are filled with friendship, learning, activities and most of all, fun!
View All Events
- May 24, 2018 Community Team Meeting 5:45 PM to 7:00 PMBerlin High School, Upbeat Room 2403
- May 28, 2018 Memorial Day Holiday-No School District
- May 29, 2018 BOE Special Meeting 6:00 PMBoard of Education Meeting Room
- May 29, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- May 31, 2018 Upbeat Town Wide Picnic 5:00 PM to 8:00 PMBerlin Fair Grounds
- June 6, 2018 4th and 5th Grade Band & Jazz Band Concert 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- June 6, 2018 4th and 5th Grade Band & Jazz Band Concert 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- June 11, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBHS Auditorium
- June 20, 2018 Last Day of School-Early Dismissal District
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 210
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.