View Full Showcase
Posted 02/01/2018 06:28PM
As part of Hubbard's Husky Pride character development program, each month a student is chosen from each class to receive the Character Student of the Month award. The class award recipient is someone who...
Posted 01/19/2018 09:23PM
Hubbard Elementary School is participating in the 2018 Follett Challenge and we need your support! By voting for the video we've created, you can help us win up to $60,000 for our students! Please vote for our video EVERY DAY from January 22-26. Go online at: http://follettchallenge.com/videos/1033 or scan the QR code on the attached link...
View All Hubbard News
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 02/23/2018 09:49AM
Help support the BHS class of 2018 all night grad party with a clothing drive on Saturday, April 28!
Posted 02/21/2018 01:18PM
Available divisions include: 5 y.o. instructional, T-ball, Farm, Minors, Majors, Jr. Little League, Softball & Challengers
View All Events
- February 26, 2018 Communications Committee 6:00 PMBOE
- February 26, 2018 Ad-Hoc Committee for Policy Review/Revision 6:30 PMBOE Suffield Conference Room (next to PPS Office)
- February 26, 2018 PTO Meeting 6:30 PM
- February 26, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- March 1, 2018 4th & 5th Grade field trip to BHS Musical 12:00 PM
- March 7, 2018 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- March 7, 2018 Elementary Band Festival (5th Grade)
- March 7, 2018 Community Team Meeting 5:45 PM to 7:00 PMBerlin High School, Upbeat Room 2403
- March 9, 2018 Gr. 1 CT Historical Society (in classes) 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 210
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.