View Full Showcase
Posted 08/16/2018 03:37PM
Katie joined the Hubbard staff in 2010 and served in such roles as special education paraprofessional, long-term grade 1substitute teacher, office/recess paraprofessional, and reading paraprofessional before securing her kindergarten classroom teaching position in 2013. Without question, Mrs. Wasilewski's unparalleled positive disposition and daily commitment to putting the needs of students, families, and colleagues before her are unique, defining traits that not just all educators, but anyone, would covet. The fabric of Katie's character, ...
Posted 08/03/2018 03:27PM
Take a few minutes to watch our summer reading and math video updates. The videos share ideas to continue summer learning in fun and engaging ways - including though many day-to-day activities. Refer to earlier news posts for additional summer learning activities and ideas.
View All Hubbard News
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 09/18/2018 06:10PM
Support the BHS class of 2019 all night graduation party!
Posted 09/18/2018 06:06PM
Join our Rising Stars and experience the fun of musical theater in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever: The Musical!
View All Events
- September 18, 2018 PTO Meeting 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMCafeteria
- September 19, 2018 Aft Prof Dev - Early Dismissal District wide
- September 24, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMMcGee School Auditorium
- September 26, 2018 Aft Prof Dev - Early Dismissal District wide
- October 4, 2018 When I'm in Charge 3:45 PM to 5:15 PM
- October 8, 2018 Columbus Day - No School District wide
- October 9, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBerlin High School Auditorium
- October 16, 2018 PTO Meeting 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMCafeteria
- October 22, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMGriswold School Gymnasium
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 210
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.