View Full Showcase
Posted 04/05/2018 10:07PM
As part of Hubbard's Husky Pride character development program, each month a student is chosen from each class to receive the Character Student of the Month award. The class award recipient is someone who...
Posted 03/30/2018 04:35PM
Welcome to Hubbard School's second edition of The Hubbard Spotlight. This edition focuses on a recent math practice happening in our K-5 classrooms, Number Talks...
View All Hubbard News
Posted 06/15/2018 03:30PM
It is time for some Summer Reading! Here are a lot of links to start your summer of reading off right!
Posted 06/06/2018 03:00PM
Cub Scout Pack 5 is hosting family-friendly events throughout the summer that are open to our community!
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 06/15/2018 02:37PM
Looking for a great place to spend the summer months with your family? Look no further than your local YMCA.
Posted 06/15/2018 02:35PM
Grab a towel, your favorite float and join us for a Family Movie Night here at the New Britain YMCA.
View All Events
- June 18, 2018 BOE Educational Resources Committee 5:30 PMBOE Library/Conference Room
- June 18, 2018 BOE Special Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- June 19, 2018 Demolition Derby Car here at Hubbard
- June 20, 2018 Last Day of School-Early Dismissal District
- July 9, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- August 13, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- August 27, 2018 Teacher Orientation District wide
- August 28, 2018 Prof Dev - No School for Students District wide
- August 29, 2018 *FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 210
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.