View Full Showcase
Posted 03/01/2018 09:18PM
Welcome to Hubbard School's first edition of The Hubbard Spotlight. This edition focuses on a primary initiative in our school and district, the Habits of Mind. ...
Posted 03/01/2018 09:04PM
As part of Hubbard's Husky Pride character education program, each month a student is chosen from each class to receive the Character Student of the Month award. The class award recipient is someone who ...
View All Hubbard News
Posted 03/24/2018 03:19PM
Wednesday, April 4th at 5:45
Posted 02/28/2018 02:41PM
Physical fitness can strengthen the heart, bones and lungs. It helps to reduce blood sugar levels. Being active can improve energy levels and it enhances emotional well-being. Sign up to work out after school in our Fitness Club.
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 03/22/2018 01:31PM
Come have some fun at the YMCA while school's out for April Break. Participants will enjoy lots of great activities throughout the day including arts & crafts, gym games, swimming, and MORE! Late afternoon snack will be provided.
Posted 03/22/2018 09:37AM
Channel 3 Kids Camp provides exceptional summer day and overnight camp experiences to children from throughout Connecticut. Affordable fun with quality programming. Sessions run weekly for 10 sessions.
View All Events
- March 26, 2018 BOE Student Achievement Committee 4:45 PMBOE Library/Conference Room
- March 26, 2018 BOE Special Meeting 6:00 PMBOE Meeting Room
- March 26, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- March 30, 2018 Good Friday-No School District
- April 3, 2018 Gr. 2 - Berlin Historical Society 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- April 3, 2018 Gr. 1 - University of Hartford, Lincoln Theater 9:15 AM to 11:30 AM
- April 4, 2018 Gr. 5 New Britain Symphony 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- April 4, 2018 Incoming Kindergartener parent orientation 5:45 PM
- April 5, 2018 Pasta Supper 5:00 PMBerlin High School
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 210
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.