View Full Showcase
Posted 04/05/2018 10:07PM
As part of Hubbard's Husky Pride character development program, each month a student is chosen from each class to receive the Character Student of the Month award. The class award recipient is someone who...
Posted 03/30/2018 04:35PM
Welcome to Hubbard School's second edition of The Hubbard Spotlight. This edition focuses on a recent math practice happening in our K-5 classrooms, Number Talks...
View All Hubbard News
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 04/25/2018 11:07AM
Are you a resident or employee of Berlin, Newington, Rocky Hill, or Wethersfield? If so, the Central Connecticut Health District invites you to join us as we get healthier and have a little friendly neighborhood competition!
Posted 04/25/2018 09:15AM
Join us to hear some strategies and other tips to make sure you perform at your best. Injury prevention while reaching your fit for summer goals.
View All District News
Posted 04/24/2018 02:15PM
The Berlin Board of Education is looking for individuals interested in being considered for a vacant position on the Board. As a non-partisan board of education, the Board will select a new member from interested residents, regardless of party affiliation or prior political experience.
Posted 04/05/2018 08:33AM
View All Events
- April 25, 2018 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- May 2, 2018 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- May 3, 2018 K - Auer Farm field trip 9:15 AM to 1:15 PM
- May 4, 2018 Gr. 1 - Beardsley Zoo 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- May 9, 2018 Communications Committee 7:30 AMBOE
- May 10, 2018 Community Team Meeting 5:45 PM to 7:00 PMBerlin High School, Upbeat Room 2403
- May 11, 2018 Donuts for Dad 7:00 AM to 8:30 AMCafe & Gym
- May 14, 2018 Gr. 5 - Florence Griswold Museum 9:00 AM to 1:45 PM
- May 14, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
Hubbard Quick Facts
- Established: 1965
- Grades: K-5
- Students: 210
- Colors: Blue & White
- Mascot: Husky
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.