View Full Showcase
Posted 01/22/2018 02:30PM
Thank you to all Willard Families for coming out to support Elementary Spirit Night on Thursday, January 18
Posted 01/16/2018 10:09AM
Berlin Bravos for outstanding students Avery Wethje, Mya Lamoureux, and Cameron Zup
Posted 12/06/2017 02:06PM
The Connecticut Association of Public School Superintendents presented awards to Samantha Dunn and CJ Riccitelli for being outstanding student leaders.
View All Willard News
Posted 02/21/2018 09:07AM
Please see the attached letter for directions on how to sign-up for Parent Teacher conferences.
Posted 02/13/2018 01:26PM
Keep it green when you clean! Saturday, Feb. 24, 9am - 3pm and Sunday, Feb. 25, 12pm - 4pm at Pistol Creek.
Posted 01/29/2018 01:35PM
The calendar for Willard families for the month of February is attached....
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 02/21/2018 01:18PM
Available divisions include: 5 y.o. instructional, T-ball, Farm, Minors, Majors, Jr. Little League, Softball & Challengers
Posted 02/21/2018 01:06PM
For Kids, Martial Arts is more than just a fun activity. It's a way for kids to learn valuable life skills that'll help them develop into outstanding, independent young adults.
One of three elementary schools in Berlin, CT.
View All Events
- February 26, 2018 Communications Committee 6:00 PMBOE
- February 26, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- February 28, 2018 PTO Pasta Supper 5:30 PM to 7:30 PMBHS
- March 7, 2018 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- March 7, 2018 Community Team Meeting 5:45 PM to 7:00 PMBerlin High School, Upbeat Room 2403
- March 12, 2018 Communications Committee 6:00 PMBOE
- March 12, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- March 26, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- March 30, 2018 Good Friday-No School District
Willard Quick Facts
- Established: 1954
- Grades: Pre-K through 5
- Students: 512
- Colors: Navy Blue and White
- Mascot: Willard the Wolf
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.