View Full Showcase
Posted 08/03/2018 03:27PM
Take a few minutes to watch our summer reading and math video updates. The videos share ideas to continue summer learning in fun and engaging ways - including though many day-to-day activities. Refer to earlier news posts for additional summer learning activities and ideas.
View All Willard News
Posted 09/07/2018 11:11AM
For those who were unable to attend our Open House, here is the link for Dr. Correia's welcome video.
Posted 08/24/2018 10:57AM
The calendar for Willard families for the month of September is attached....
Posted 06/11/2018 02:46PM
Please click to register your child for Instrumental Band 2018-2019.
View All PTO News
Posted 09/10/2018 03:50PM
Attached are all of the documents being sent out by our PTO at the beginning of the school year.
Posted 10/15/2015 01:59PM
Please register your Stop-and-Shop card to support Willard School. Click for more information.
View All Announcements
Posted 09/18/2018 06:10PM
Support the BHS class of 2019 all night graduation party!
Posted 09/18/2018 06:06PM
Join our Rising Stars and experience the fun of musical theater in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever: The Musical!
One of three elementary schools in Berlin, CT.
View All Events
- September 19, 2018 Aft Prof Dev - Early Dismissal District wide
- September 24, 2018 Picture Day
- September 24, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMMcGee School Auditorium
- September 26, 2018 Aft Prof Dev - Early Dismissal District wide
- October 8, 2018 Columbus Day - No School District wide
- October 9, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBerlin High School Auditorium
- October 22, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMGriswold School Gymnasium
- October 24, 2018 Aft Prof Dev - Early Dismissal District wide
- October 31, 2018 Aft Prof Dev - Early Dismissal District wide
Willard Quick Facts
- Established: 1954
- Grades: Pre-K through 5
- Students: 512
- Colors: Navy Blue and White
- Mascot: Willard the Wolf
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.