View Full Showcase
Posted 08/03/2018 03:27PM
Take a few minutes to watch our summer reading and math video updates. The videos share ideas to continue summer learning in fun and engaging ways - including though many day-to-day activities. Refer to earlier news posts for additional summer learning activities and ideas.
Posted 07/08/2018 08:27PM
At the end of the school year, students entering grades 1-5 were given a math packet with activities, websites, and apps that can be used to review important grade level skills over the summer. To access...
Posted 05/16/2018 02:21PM
Berlin Bravos were awarded to Ryan Sambitsky and Dawn Niles for the hard work they put in each and every school day..
View All Willard News
Posted 06/15/2018 03:30PM
It is time for some Summer Reading! Here are a lot of links to start your summer of reading off right!
Posted 06/11/2018 02:46PM
Please click to register your child for Instrumental Band 2018-2019.
Posted 06/08/2018 08:41AM
Please click the link to access the Willard End-of-School newsletter.
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 08/17/2018 12:17PM
Registration is now open for our next 6 week Intro to Dance session here at the New Britain–Berlin YMCA.
Posted 08/17/2018 12:15PM
Our swim lessons build water safety skills, confidence, and character.
One of three elementary schools in Berlin, CT.
View All Events
- August 27, 2018 Teacher Orientation District wide
- August 27, 2018 BOE Special Meeting 7:00 PMBerlin High School Auditorium
- August 28, 2018 Prof Dev - No School for Students District wide
- August 29, 2018 *FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- September 3, 2018 Labor Day - No School District wide
- September 10, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- September 14, 2018 Berlin Fair Day - No School District wide
- September 19, 2018 Aft Prof Dev - Early Dismissal District wide
- September 24, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
Willard Quick Facts
- Established: 1954
- Grades: Pre-K through 5
- Students: 512
- Colors: Navy Blue and White
- Mascot: Willard the Wolf
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.