Our Mission Statement
...a learning community centered around students, which embraces families as advocates for learners
It is our mission to:
- Develop strategic readers, flexible problem solvers, and motivated lifelong learners who have the ability to effectively collaborate, communicate, and think independently.
- In addition to academic skills, it is our mission to develop well rounded, empathetic, respectful, responsible, and engaged citizens.
In order to accomplish this mission, our staff will:
- Encourage students to achieve their highest potential
- Establish a safe learning environment that fosters risk taking, stamina, ingenuity, curiosity, and critical thinking.
- Serve as coaches who facilitate challenging and dynamic learning opportunities.
- Value students for their individuality and diverse capabilities.