Financial Aid Resources
College Goal Sunday
- Students and parents can talk to experts and get in-depth help filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). In addition to receiving assistance in filling out the FAFSA, participants will receive general information regarding state and federal financial aid programs.
- The College ScoreCard is an online tool, created by the United States government, for consumers to compare the cost and value of higher education institutions in the United States. It displays data in five areas: cost, graduation rate, employment rate, average amount borrowed, and loan default rate
CT Dollars & Sense
- Combines college planning and financial literacy information from five separate agencies: the Connecticut Higher Education Trust (CHET), the Connecticut Higher Education Supplemental Loan Authority(CHESLA), the Office of Higher Education, the Department of Banking, and the Department of Consumer Protection
CSS / Financial Aid PROFILE®
- Some colleges require families to submit additional financial information
FAFSA: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- The office of Federal Student Aid provides grants, loans, and work-study funds for college or career school
- Search for scholarships for college students with our free matching service for scholarships
Financial Aid Calculator
- FinAid's custom calculators can help you figure out how much school will cost, how much you need to save and how much aid you'll need.
Financial Aid Seminar (10/02/2017)
- Financial Aid expert Eileen O'Leary presented an overview of the Financial Aid process.
- Financial Aid Seminar PowerPoint
- A national database for up to 10 billion scholarships. Search for scholarships, financial aid information, colleges, and college grant information.
- A guide to college scholarships to help students find relevant opportunities to cut some of the costs of college.
Scholarship Application Process
- Everything you need to know about winning scholarships.