Berlin Public Schools Music
Summer Band Camp
July 3-14, 2017
*No camp on July 4th
McGee Middle School
- All Berlin students entering grades 5-8 are welcome!
- $50 fee per student (includes t-shirt and 2 weeks of instruction)
- Students must have an instrument. Some instruments can be supplied-ask your music teacher at your school if you need one.
- Small group instrumental lessons taught by high school students, fun outside activities, full band rehearsals and more!
- Bring instrument, supplies, snack, water, sunscreen and sneakers!
How to Register
1. Visit staff.berlinschools.org/summerband **Do not type in www first. It will not work! Type the website exactly as written above!
2. Click on “JMF Summer Band Camp” under the pictures next to “Home”
3. Click “Click here to Register”
4. Submit a health form/$50 check made out to JMF Foundation to your child’s music teacher **everyone needs a health form even if nothing applies-download from the same website.