These resources are being provided to help you understand more about your child's disability and places to seek assistance in understanding your rights. You should feel free to contact your child's classroom/special education teacher, building principal, or the Pupil Personnel Services Office (860-828-6581) for assistance in resolving any issues pertaining to your child. There are also social service organizations affiliated with state and national advocacy groups which can also be of assistance.