View Full Showcase
Posted 08/29/2018 07:53AM
Janice has been a teacher at McGee School for 12 years. She taught science in Grade 7 for two years, science in Grade 8 for nine years, and STEAM for one year. She presents science and STEAM curriculum with a contagious enthusiasm. She motivates students to learn with creative games, experiments, and collaborative projects all in the context of real-life scenarios. She is highly-sensitive to her students' academic, social and emotional needs.
Posted 11/12/2016 08:31AM
Do you have a Twitter account? Do you like to Tweet? If so, follow McGee School as teachers and staff members post updates, provide information about upcoming events, and share proud and positive moments in the education of our students. The handle is @WeAreMcGee.
View All McGee News
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 09/18/2018 06:10PM
Support the BHS class of 2019 all night graduation party!
Posted 09/18/2018 06:06PM
Join our Rising Stars and experience the fun of musical theater in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever: The Musical!
View All Events
- September 18, 2018 Middle School Girls Cross Country vs. Cromwell MS (Away) 3:45 PMCromwell M.S.
- September 18, 2018 Middle School Boys Cross Country vs. Cromwell MS (Away) 3:45 PMCromwell M.S.
- September 19, 2018 Aft Prof Dev - Early Dismissal District wide
- September 20, 2018 Middle School Girls Cross Country vs. Strong MS (Home) 3:45 PMPistol Creek Park
- September 20, 2018 Middle School Boys Cross Country vs. Strong MS (Home) 3:45 PMPistol Creek Park
- September 24, 2018 Middle School Girls Soccer vs. Cromwell MS (Away) 3:30 PMCromwell Middle School
- September 24, 2018 Middle School Boys Soccer vs. Cromwell MS (Away) 3:30 PMCromwell Middle School
- September 24, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMMcGee School Auditorium
- September 25, 2018 Middle School Girls Soccer vs. Strong MS (Away) 3:30 PMDurham Middle School
McGee Quick Facts
- Established: 1969
- Grades: 6-8
- Students: 709
- Colors: Green & Gold
- Mascot: Spartan
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.