View Full Showcase
Posted 11/12/2016 08:31AM
Do you have a Twitter account? Do you like to Tweet? If so, follow McGee School as teachers and staff members post updates, provide information about upcoming events, and share proud and positive moments in the education of our students. The handle is @WeAreMcGee.
Posted 09/21/2015 08:00PM
Register to Receive: News Updates Calendar & Athletic Event Reminders Athletic Results, Postponements, Cancellations Video tutorial now available
View All McGee News
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 04/18/2018 07:38AM
All students entering grades 5 - 8 are welcome! Small group instrumental lessons taught by high school students, fun outside activities, full band rehearsals and more!
Posted 04/17/2018 11:37AM
Awesome activity weeks for summer 2018!
View All Events
- April 23, 2018 NO LATE BUS: Department Meeting
- April 23, 2018 Middle School Girls Softball vs. Strong MS (Away) 3:30 PMStrong Middle School
- April 23, 2018 Middle School Boys Baseball vs. Strong MS (Away) 3:30 PMStrong Middle School
- April 23, 2018 Student Achievement Committee 6:00 PMBOE Library/Conference Room
- April 23, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- April 24, 2018 Middle School Girls Softball vs. Griswold MS-Rocky Hill (Home) 3:30 PMMcGee Middle School
- April 24, 2018 Middle School Boys Baseball vs. Griswold MS-Rocky Hill (Home) 3:30 PMMcGee Middle School
- April 25, 2018 Aft. Prof. Dev. - Early Dismissal District
- April 27, 2018 Middle School Girls Outdoor Track vs. RHAM MS (Away) 3:45 PMRHAM High School
McGee Quick Facts
- Established: 1969
- Grades: 6-8
- Students: 709
- Colors: Green & Gold
- Mascot: Spartan
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.