View Full Showcase
Posted 07/02/2018 06:35PM
At this time, all incoming 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students have had the opportunity to hear about the summer math packet requirements from the middle school math teachers. Students have been provided with a math packet that should be completed during the summer and turned in by the end of the first week of school in the fall. This packet includes a review of important grade level concepts that students should have a solid grasp of. If your child has misplaced the summer math packet, you can get a new copy from the office staff at McGee. Have a wonderful summer!
Posted 06/29/2018 08:50AM
At this time, all incoming 6th, 7th and 8th grade students have had the opportunity to hear about the summer reading requirements from the library staff. Students have also had an opportunity to borrow books for the summer from the McGee library. Please see attached memo for requirements for McGee students this summer. Happy Reading!
View All McGee News
Posted 08/08/2018 08:04AM
Please see the attached letter from Mr. Urso with important information about new student orientation at McGee.
Posted 06/20/2018 08:13AM
Posted 06/19/2018 07:42AM
View All PTO News
View All Announcements
Posted 08/17/2018 12:17PM
Registration is now open for our next 6 week Intro to Dance session here at the New Britain–Berlin YMCA.
Posted 08/17/2018 12:15PM
Our swim lessons build water safety skills, confidence, and character.
View All Events
- August 27, 2018 Teacher Orientation District wide
- August 27, 2018 New Student Orientation - Team 6A 5:30 PM to 6:15 PMAuditorium
- August 27, 2018 New Student Orientation - Team 6B 6:30 PM to 7:15 PMAuditorium
- August 27, 2018 BOE Special Meeting 7:00 PMBerlin High School Auditorium
- August 28, 2018 Prof Dev - No School for Students District wide
- August 29, 2018 *FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- September 3, 2018 Labor Day - No School District wide
- September 10, 2018 BOE Regular Meeting 7:00 PMBoard of Education
- September 14, 2018 Berlin Fair Day - No School District wide
McGee Quick Facts
- Established: 1969
- Grades: 6-8
- Students: 709
- Colors: Green & Gold
- Mascot: Spartan
It is the policy of the Board of Education that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability (including pregnancy), or gender identity or expression is forbidden, whether by students, Board employees or third parties subject to the control of the Board. To view the Board’s Non-Discrimination policy please visit the BOE Policies page to access policy 5145.4-R Non-Discrimination (Students) Regulations.